Once and for all, who wins - Authors or Curators?
So, Mashable wants to know, who will be more valuable in the future:
Authors - the ones who create original content
Curators - those who filter through the noise to curate the most valuable content?
We will always need people to create thoughtful, well-made, interesting content which says something, which means something and which inspires other great content to follow in its footsteps.
- 5 Tips for Great Content Curation (mashable.com)
- Authors or Curators: Who Will Be More Valuable in the Future? (mashable.com)
- Jay-Z to Headline and Curate Festival in Philadelpha (rollingstone.com)
- Pinterest Rolls Out Curated Newsletter for Users (mashable.com)
- Airbnb Redesigns And Introduces Wish Lists To Make Curating And Discovering New Destinations A Breeze (techcrunch.com)
- How Pinterest Boosted Jetsetter's Traffic by 150% (mashable.com)
- Personalization Is Not A Feature (techcrunch.com)